Cappadocia is one of the most mysterious and unforgettable places in Turkey, the world's largest open-air Museum - an intriguing world of antiquity, shrouded in legends and mysteries. The unique geological landscapes of the area, which were formed millions of years ago, thanks to frequent volcanic eruptions, will amaze the imagination . During the volcanic activity of the earth, this area was covered with variable geological rocks and tuff (porous rock). Then came a period of erosion; turning these substances into pillars of bizarre shapes: mushrooms, silhouettes of animals, human faces, etc. The climate and soil produce excellent wines from: red, green and black grapes.
On the other hand, Cappadocia is known as the center of spiritual Orthodox life, there is reason to believe that the first Christian cathedrals originated in this region, the ancient churches with their priceless Holy icons are well preserved to this day. During the tour You will get acquainted with the ancient dwellings carved directly into the rocks, numerous caves and even entire underground cities - one of which could accommodate up to 10 thousand inhabitants! The region of Cappadocia includes several cities, each of which carries a huge historical and cultural heritage: the open-air Museum Goreme, the fortress city in the rock Uchhisar, the village of potters Avanos, Urgup with its wine cellars, the Valley of Pigeons, Valley of Love, the Pink Valley .... – this is an amazing place that attracts the attention of tourists from all over the world!
* Departure 05: 30.
* Stop for Breakfast in the mountains - Tinaztepe (Extra)
* Stop in Seydishehir , panoramic views
* Arrival in the region. Visiting the underground city of Serhatli
* Lunch in the city - citadel of Uchisar
* Trekking valley of Uchisar
* Valley of the Monks, Rose valley
* Visit to the pottery village of Avanos, and Kyzylyrmak river
* Arrival at the 4*hotel, accommodation.
* Visit to the Göreme - Museum in the open sky
* Visiting the stone Church
* Enjoy the valley of Love
* Visit to the rug store
* Stop in Aksaray
* Tour of volcanic lake Obruk and Caravansaray
* Presentation of "a Night in Cappadocia" (EXTRA)
* Lunch in the suburbs of Konya
* Stop in the mountains near Seydishehir
* Return 20: 00